Friday, May 7, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop and Release Day!

I cannot believe it's the 7th and time for another Paper Makeup Stamps release! Have you been with us the last three days? Some fun stuff going on at PMS!

Today we are hopping and sneaking the Moodys and Monsters! If you've come from Christi Thorsen's blog, you're on the right track. If not, head on over to the PMS blog and start there to get information on a 15% discount on this fab release!

I have Moody for Hiking to sneak today. I really wanted to do this Moody because this is how my hubby and I travel a lot. I wish I could say I look this good when I backpack, but alas I don't! LOL!!!

Isn't she fabulous? I knew I wanted lots of color, so I went with this Offbeat paper from Basic Grey. She looks good in these colors, don't you think? And look at that sentiment...are you lovin' the font or what? I think it's so fun!

OK, so I have to admit that I didn't know if I liked the green background, so I took another picture with a red background. No one was around to give me advice on which one they liked better, so I couldn't decide. Which do you like better...the green or the red?I know, I'm crazy, right? I'm just very indecisive about things! I like them both equally!

Now it's time for me to send you hopping to your next destination. But before I do, I want to remind you about the PMS party tonight. It starts at 8:00 pm CST in the PMS forum. We are going to have some fun and we are bringing back the Release Party Challenges! So many of you missed them, so Katie decided to bring them back! So please stop by and say hello!

So now you should hop over to Dawn Knight's blog to see what wonderful creation she has to offer. And please take with you the letter"P" on your journey. You are going to need it!

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope to see you tonight at the Release Party!
Recipe
Stamps: Hiking Moody and sentiment (PMS)
Paper: PTI white, kiwi kiss, riding hood red, chocolate chip, Offbeat dp (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, chocolate chip, sahara sand, copic markers
Accessories: Nesties, tag die, twill ribbon, star dust stickles

16 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i just LOVE this card! Sorry i wasnt around. I think it's hilarious you posted both to your blog! hahahaha! But i love them BOTH! Truly i do!

Christi said...

You are so funny, but I am sure that you look just as gorgeous when you are out hiking!! This card is so beautiful...love the bright colors and my favorite is the green background. smiles...

Ginny said...

Yay the Hiker Moody!!! I am soooo excited about this stamp. Really love the way you colored her, and wow you matched those papers perfectly to it :O Gotta love Basic Grey. Oooh and I hadn't realized how well this sentiment went with it. My wish list just got bigger.

Christi Flores said...

I vote the green background! LOL!! Sorry I wasn't around to tell you that last night. I love that you posted both though! What a wonderful card!!!!

Michelle said...

I'm sure you look great, but I don't think anyone looks *this* good hiking! You've colored her so beautifully, mere mortals couldn't measure up. I vote for the red background, it makes your card pop.

Tina said...

Super fun card, love how you've colored her. And, I vote for the red background.

jan farnworth said...

love all the colors.

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always! I always love seeing your peeks and your take on things!!!

Anonymous said...

too cute!! i love the green background..makes the green in her outfit pop...gorgeous :)

Gabby said...

Gorgeous! You are too funny chica! :P I think I like the green better though...but then again I'm green because of your skillz! :P

Alexandra Lundgren said...

LOVE Hiking Moody! Love all the Moody girls, but this one is such a different topic, it is GREAT!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

LOL! There you go with your fancy schmancy staging and worrying about the background. I worry about my card and rejoice if it even looks good! Forget the background! LOL! Great card! Your coloring is superb!

Danni said...

Fabulous!! Love the paper you used and colors!

Cheryl said...

I like the green background, but your card takes center stage on both as it should! Love the coloring on this Moody Girl!
Great release samples!

Tracey said...

I love this card! The colours are fabulous!!

Randee E said...

Lisa, I LOVE this card. My favorite on the hop! Love the pp and the colors. I think the card looks best against the green background - really pop :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin