Friday, August 24, 2012

Maria Levine's Got {ippity} Design Team Blog Hop

Hello {ippity} fans!  Today is our monthly blog hop with the Maria Levine's Got {ippity} design team.  If you came here from the blog of our August Guest, Michelle Kister, you are in the right place!  If not, start hopping at Maria's blog.  If you hop with us and comment on all the blogs, you could win an {ippity} prize from Maria.  One random commenter will be chosen.
 
 We have an inspiration theme this month for you.  Vicki chose this picture of feathers in some gorgeous colors!  I love fall and these colors always make me swoon!  So that's what I used as inspiration for my card.
 I used the Books a' Flutter stamp set from {ippity} for my card today.  I thought the books would look fabulous in these colors.  I got lucky and found this paper pack from Bo Bonny's Market Street collection.  It actually had a design with books on it AND it was in the colors I needed.  The books are colored with copics and the pages were colored with a gold Sakura glitter pen.  Remember how some old books had a gold finish to the edges of the pages?  That's what I was going for.  The butterfly was stamped a second time and mounted on top for some dimension.  I added some Star Dust Stickles to the wings.  The ribbon was a gift from my friend Cheryl.  She bought it for me on our last trip to our LSS last week.  It matches perfectly!  I'm lovin' how this card came together!

I used the current I Spy Sketch and I also took some inspiration from Kim Teasdale's card.  I loved how she did her sentiment and I did the same on mine with the flag die.

Your last stop on the hop is Julie.  You'll love what she has to show you!  I'm listing the hop list below in case you get lost. 
 
Lisa <------  you are here!
 
Also, if you feel inspired to purchase anything from {ippity}, please go to the Unity Stamp website and choose Maria Levine as your {ippity} chick.  We'd surely appreciate it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to comment so you can be in the running for the {ippity} prize. 

Photobucket

8 comments:

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous! I love how your card came together. Everything works so well together! THe paper is so pretty and I love that ribbon!! Thanks for having me hop with you today!

Unknown said...

wow this is amazing!

Maria said...

Great job! Those papers are pretty awesome! Love it. And thank you so very much Lisa!!

JPScraps said...

Awesome card! love the coloring you did on the stamp.

Rachel B said...

Wow. Your books look amazing!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This card is amazing. The colors are so rich and I love this layout.

Vickie Z said...

Love it! Love the colors!! Like the rounded banners...nice twist! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

Kim Teasdale said...

Love the rich colours and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin