Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Will to Day Dream

Paper Makeup Stamps has come out with their second Makeup Kit (aka card kit). We had a good response to the first one called Celestial Possibilities and this month we have The Will to Day Dream. If you love the PMS fairies, you'll love the kits because the fairies included are only available in the kit. Here is what is in the July kit.



When I saw the striped dp, it reminded me of a beach towel I had as a kid. So, I decided to have Will sitting on the beach on a towel looking up at the sky. I ran the brown dp through the mesh texture embossing folder to make it look like sand. I used an icicle punch for the fringe on the "towel". The buttons look like the sun and maybe some beach balls!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

Michelle VP said...

This card is pure genius, Lisa! I LOVE it! What a great idea to make a beach towel and add texture for the sand and use the buttons for the sun and beach balls. Such a perfect card! :)

Anne Tussing said...

Great card idea!! Love the striped beach towel and the button sun!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

How very clever of you Ms. Lisa!!! So, so many BRILLLIANT ideas shared in this little masterpiece.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin