In honor of that, we have a fabulous celebration planned for you with so many generous prizes donated just for you! You should have arrived here from Kristin's blog. If not, go back to the JUGs blog and read the details to make sure you follow our instructions correctly to put yourself in the running for all these fab prizes.
Here's a list of generous prizes that have been supplied by some of our favorite stamp companies! Thank you all!
• My Time Made Easy - A Secret Surprise Stamp set PLUS In Suspense Template!
• Gina K Designs - Fanciful Tags stamp set
• Joan's Garden - $25 gift certificate to spend at Joan's store!!
• Paper MakeUp Stamps - $25 gift certificate!!
• Clear and Simple Stamps - donated the following prize package:
(1) Awareness Darling stamp set
(1) Awareness button mix sampler (includes buttons from I'm a Princess Pink,
You're Such a Gray-cious Host, and A Blanc Check color stories)
(1) I'm a Princess Pink Ribbon sampler (1 yd)
(1) Limited Edition Attitude mini stamp
All products are made in the USA, ribbon is double-faced satin, and stamp sets
are 100% photopolymer.
• WPlus9 - TWO stamp sets of the winner's choice!!!
• PixiePetals Etsy - $10 Gift certificate
• JustRite Stampers - From the JUGS team - we will also give away a stamp set and block. We are donating Homemade Treats and Wood Stamper 2-3/8" with Bonus 25 pt Font set
Pretty cool stuff, huh?
Now on to my card. I'm definitely in the fall mode! I live in Western New York, and we are having some beautiful fall weather and the leaves are starting to change to those wonderfully warm fall colors. I had to take that route with Kristin's sketch (which I turned on its side) because it truly is my favorite time of the year.
I started with this great Ready for Fall wordart from Paper Makeup Stamps (one of our generous sponsors!) and some new dp from Basic Grey called Pyrus...very fall-ish indeed!The wordart is stamped with Really Rust ink. I paired the dp with Really Rust and vintage cream cardstock. The ribbon is PTI's new linen satin swiss dot. Very yummy! The leaves were die cut using a Cuttlebug die. I sponged some Ranger Tea Dye distress ink around the vintage cream squares. The middle square is up on dimensionals.
You should have been collecting letters at each blog to get a code to be entered in the prize drawing. Here is my letter for you.When you've gathered all the letters and figured out the code, remember to email the JUGs team using the email on the JUGs blog. Don't leave it in the comments section....you don't want to give it away! :-) I'm now going to send you to Maria's blog to see her fabulous holiday card and pick up her letter for you!
I also want to welcome our new Guest Designer for October...Selma Stevenson. We are so happy to have her with us this month! And I'd like to thank Lynn Mangan for all her fabulous designs as our September Guest Designer!
Thanks so much for hopping and celebrating with us! We so appreciate you and good luck!
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Vintage cream, really rust, Pyrus (Basic Grey)
Ink: Really rust, tea dye distress ink
Accessories: Cuttlebug leaf die, linen swiss dots ribbon, dimensionals, star dust stickles