Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Day: Spring is Here!

It's release day at My Time Made Easy!  You can find all the new products in the store here.  I have the new template called Round and Round to show you today.  I just love this template!  It's very roomy and can be decorated in any style.  I wanted a very elegant-looking box today, so I chose to use this new digital paper pack called Regal Round Up
I paired it with SU's Concord Grape cardstock...a perfect match!  I love the green satin ribbon around the side of the lid.
The sides of the lid and bottom are scalloped.  I added some pretty pearls on each scallop.
The top of the lid is decorated with some flourishes and prima flowers.  I also added Star Dust Stickles to the flowers for more sparkle.

The entire team is posting today and you won't want to miss what they have to share.  Don't forget to stop by the MTME store to see the new products, and the MTME gallery for inspiration.  Here are links to the team's blogs.


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with another MTME post!  See you then!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So elegant and just stunning! I love the uber classy look. Pearls are perfect.

Lori said...

Your box is so elegant - love that deep purple and green!

Anonymous said...

Goodness golly, I concur...the elegance of this is stunning! I have no idea how you scalloped the edges too, but it all is sure wonderful!

Cheryl said...

This box is absolkutely reagal!! I love the colors!~
You really show off Lauren's templates well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin