Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Day - Something Sweet

It's Release Day at My Time Made Easy!  You can find all new products here that you can purchase and use right now!  No waiting because it's all digital!
 
Today I have the new Apothecary Jar to show you.  Love how bright and cheery this came out!  My inspiration came from these fun-colored Skittles (they are so yummy too!).  I wanted a polka dotted paper to decorate my jar, so I chose this one from the Spreading Spring Cheer digital paper pack and just recolored it to add the red and green dots.  I did this in GIMP.  (This is a free editing software similar to Photoshop.  Great for this type of editing!)  The paper on the top of the jar is from the same pack and it was also recolored in GIMP in the green.

Here's a top down view so you can see it even has a handle cut from Riding Hood Red cardstock.  I added the taffeta ribbon in the same color.  This jar is very roomy!  I love its size!


The label was created using the new Apothecary Labels digital stamp set.  I recolored it in GIMP using the same colors from the digital paper.  I printed it twice so I could cut out the banner and pop it up to give it some dimension.  

There's more inspiration for you from the entire team today.  Please visit these blogs to see for yourself.  Our Gallery has tons of inspiration for you not only for the new release, but for all the MTME products too!

MTME Store

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M&M's! I was thinking gumballs, and HOW would I make a jar of gumballs using paper, and here you did that (to me anyway). We are always thinking so much alike, its scary! LOL! I love your projects every time I see them. Lauren

llkalus said...

Great colors! So cheerful and fun :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin