Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just Us Girls #159 - Color Challenge

It's Saturday!  So happy it's the weekend!  And we have a new challenge at Just Us Girls.  It's a color challenge brought to us by Marisa.  She chose these this great color palette.

 For some reason my mojo wasn't working when I made this.  I tried to color something, but it just wasn't working, so I went with a wordart.  This one is from PTI called We Go Together.  The pattern paper is Carefree from Authentique.  I added some pewter pearls and a basic grey tafetta ribbon.

This is the sketch I worked with from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I changed out the flag for the ribbon.  

The design team has some great inspiration for you.  Check out the team's blogs.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Lisa I Love your card the layout is fabulous and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lynn said...

Absolutely fabulous...love how you inked up the sentiment...beautiful use of the colors Lisa.

Marisa said...

Love the clean lines and how you sponged the sentiment panel. Gorgeous paper with just the right colours too :) Fabulous card as always :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin