Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Us Girls #171 - Technique Challenge

Today is Saturday (yeah!!!), so that means it's time for another Just Us Girls challenge.  This week is a technique challenge and Maria is giving us two options this week:  Use the Double Embossed Enamel technique found here or just ink up your dry embossing.

I chose to ink up my dry embossing.  I actually had this embossed piece already inked up, so I decided to use it.  I stamped the bee from Tending the Garden stamp set from My Time Made Easy onto this doily from Martha Stewart.  I colored it with a SU marker, added some Star Dust Stickles, and mounted it on a black circle.  The sentiment is from the Bee-Loved Sentiments stamp set.  I stamped it on a flag I die cut using the WPlus9 banner die.  I added some yellow glitter dots for more sparkle.

You can see more inspiration at the design team blogs.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa!

Marisa said...

This EF is perfect!! Love the lacy doily for the focal image too! Well done all round :)

Maria said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the black and yellow! Nice job with the technique.

diane zechman said...

bee-utiful, Lisa! I have that emb folder and never used it..ugh. The MS doily is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin