Thursday, March 10, 2016

Time Out #51 - Reminder

Hi friends!  We are in week two of our current Time Out challenge.   I have a reminder card to share with you.

 Our challenge is a theme challenge with an optional technique twist.  The theme is Easter and/or Spring and the twist is masking. 
 
I didn't twist with this challenge, and I chose the theme of Easter for my card.  I die cut a tag and created an Easter scene on it with a bunny and a chick.  They were die cut from pattern paper.  I added the grass and sponged some clouds in the background.  The base of the card was sponged also with some lilac ink.  I added some seam binding and sequins to the tag along with the sentiments.
 
You can see more inspiration from the design team and our guest, TaeEun, on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Bunny Basket (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, certainly celery, Plaid Patterns (MFT)
Ink:  Distress Inks: tumbled glass, shaded lilac; Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Bunny Basket dies (PTI), Tag Sale: Quilted die (PTI), grass border punch, sequins, seam binding, corner rounder, craft foam

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Too cute Lisa. Love those sweet little bunnies!

Gerrina said...

The chic and bunny look great this way; cute but not too; love this eastercard! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

Such a cute scene. I love how you used the plaid paper and the sponging for the clouds. I always love to see seam ribbon, the texture looks fab x

TaeEun said...

What a sweet easter card! Love the bunny and chick in plaid:)!

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! This is cute! Love how you've used the PTI square tag! And those die-cuts! Great idea!
super inspiration!!

Nonni said...

This is so cute and I love how well your colors match! Very beautiful! xxx

Anita in France said...

How sweet, Lisa ... such a cute Easter bunny and chick ... love that plaid pattern! Hugs, Anita :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin