Friday, October 20, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays #185 - Think Pink

Hi friends!  It's October and it's Breast Cancer Awareness month, so the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is Think Pink.
 
I started with stamping several stamps to relay a message to all you ladies out there to get checked.  I stamped this on a piece of white cardstock and adhered it to a piece of some old SU pattern paper.  Then I ran that through the wonky stitches die.  I die cut the flowers and used the same pink ink used on the sentiments to stamp the flowers.  I added stickles to the flowers and some sequins and was finished.  Now I need to get up the courage to have my mammogram!  I absolutely hate going!  But I will make the appointment!  Sigh....
 
You can see more from the design team on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Calling All Sistahs, Pretty Posies, Calm & Gentle (CF)
Paper:  Recollections white, Pretty Patterns dp (SU)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, berry sorbet
Accessories:  Pretty Posies dies (CF), Wonky Stitches (Avery Elle), star dust stickles, sequins, dimensionals


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin