Saturday, May 19, 2018

Just Us Girls #441 - Color Week

Hello everyone!  Have you been watching the Royal Wedding?  I woke up at 5:00 am!  I did the same for the weddings of Diana, Sarah, and Kate.  I love watching them...always have!
 
Anyway onto the Just Us Girls color challenge.  I'm the hostess this week, and I chose these colors.  They are the colors in my duvet and I just love them.
 
Here's a picture of my inspiration.
 
And this is what I came up with.  I used the colors to stamp these pretty images.  The gray was used to stamp the spray.  Then I used navy to stamp the large and small roses and some of the smaller ones, which were stamped off first to get a lighter color.  Aqua was used to once again stamp more of the smaller flowers and the filler flowers.  The sentiment was stamped in navy.  I added silver sequins.  This main panel was mounted on fun foam and then onto fog cardstock.  I'm going to a bridal shower next weekend and I think this will make a perfect card for the occasion.
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our May guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Friendship Jar Flowers (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, fog
Ink:  All that jazz, juniper mist, smoky slate
Accessories:  Sequins, fun foam 


8 comments:

Lynn said...

love how you used the colors...this is fabulous Lisa!

Vicki Dutcher said...

These colors look SWEET on this card! Great inspiration too

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love this color combo and your flower spray does it great justice. TFS

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous Lisa. So very pretty as is your duvet.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love your choice of colors for our challenge! Love your arrangement of flowers. Your duvet is beautiful!

cm said...

Only one response, Lisa: GORGEOUS! (and yes, I'm shouting *grin*)
Hugs~c

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful spray of flowers! Love this~

Nancy said...

Terrific card and colors this week! Love them both! We are on the down hill stretch...we can do this! Summer is coming!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin