Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Color Throwdown #514 Featured Stamper!

Hi everyone!  I'm really happy and honored to have been asked to be the Featured Stamper for this week's Color Throwdown ChallengeThis card was the entry that made me the Featured Stamper!
 

I was equally thrilled when I found out the colors for this challenge are fall themed and some of my favorites to work with!
 
The day I got the email letting me know the colors, this new set from Gina K Designs was in my mailbox!  I couldn't wait to try it, and thought the CTD colors would work well with it.  I had to look at some examples (and of course channeled Jennifer McGuire) before I started just to get some ideas.  I used inks from Altenew and Papertrey Ink and Gina K's wreath builder stencil to create this design.
 
Thanks again to the girls at CTD!  You can find their beautiful creations on the Color Throwdown blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Mandala Maker (Gina K), Brushstroke Expressions (MFT), Bold Blossoms (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, early espresso
Ink:  Orange zest and canyon clay (PTI), honey drizzle and espresso (Altenew)
Accessories:  Wreath builder stencil (Gina K), Spellbinders circle die, crystals, fun foam 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin