Saturday, November 24, 2018

Just Us Girls #468 - Photo Week

Hi friends!  I'm the hostess over at Just Us Girls for the Photo Week challenge.  I chose this shopping cart full of bright bows and presents!
 
I knew immediately that I would use this layering bow stamp set from The Ton.  I looked at the set on their site to get some inspiration and ended up case-ing one of their cards but changed the colors.  I used Catherine Pooler inks in lighter shades for the bottom layer and brighter colors for the top layer.  I stamped the sentiment in black, added some shimmer spritz, and crystals.  The main panel is on fun foam for dimension.
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our November guest, Claire, on the JUGs blog.  This is Claire's last week with us, and I'd like to say thanks for being such a great guest!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Holiday Bows (The Ton), Be Merry (Damask Love)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Versafine onyx black; it's a boy, suede shoes, it's a girl, rockin' red, shea butter, sauna, garden party, grass skirt
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle die (MFT), PPP crystals, shimmer spritz, fun foam 


7 comments:

Nancy said...

That bow stamp is just incredible! I am so impressed with the dimension that it achieves! Super card and photo Lisa! Holiday Blessings to you and your family!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely array of bows!

Bobby said...

I always love seeing the packages of bows that look just like yours, Lisa.

Ina G said...

Certainly a popular stamp this week Lisa and I love how you have made your card in such beautiful colours. Gorgeous sentiment font.

Macimbalo said...

So beautiful Lisa! I love how you used that gorgeous bow stamp!!!

Claire said...

So pretty and colourful with the bows, great colours and design. Thank you for all the kind comments, its been a fun month. Take care x

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your card is beautiful with all of those gorgeous bows! That stamp is so pretty and you definitely did it justice with this beauty! Great choice of photo for our challenge. Wishing you a very merry holiday season!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin