Saturday, April 6, 2019

Just Us Girls #482 - Word Week

Hello!  This week Nancy chose the word "houses" for the Just Us Girls Word Week challenge.  I loved it!
 
I went looking through my stamps and found this NBU stamp.  I stamped it onto Neenah cardstock with GinaK amalgam ink and colored it with copics.  I added some shimmer to many parts of the image.  This was a very simple card to create.  I didn't have room for a sentiment on the front, so I can use this for any occasion and stamp something appropriate on the inside. 
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our new guest for April, Christine, on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  The Artful Stamper
Paper:  Recollections white, Neenah solar white, daffodil delight
Ink:  GinaK amalgam, copic markers
Accessories:  Spectrum noir shimmer, craft foam


6 comments:

cm said...

Such a lovely scene you've created; that house is wonderfully inviting! Perfect without a sentiment; a set of these, blank inside, would be a fabulous gift!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun garden scene

Ina G said...

I would love to live in this wee house Lisa with such a wonderful colourful garden outside. Super card - perfect with no sentiment!

Nancy said...

Pulling up the rear once again with a show stopper! I can't keep up with your talent! This will be a great card to use for any occasion!

Macimbalo said...

Wow - I love all the lovely details on your house card - gorgeous!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What an awesome little house and scene! I love the weather vane on top and your beautiful coloring on this beauty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin