Saturday, May 11, 2019

Just Us Girls #487 - Trend Week

Happy Saturday!  This week at Just Us Girls, Nancy chose Bold Letters as our Trend Week challenge.
 
Loved this challenge, as it gave me a chance to use a die set that I had never used yet!  I started with looking for a sketch (I believe the challenge is over for this sketch).  I then chose this pattern paper.  I think I bought this pack from JoAnn's.  I thought it would be a fun one to use for a birthday card.  Then I die cut the word three times from black cardstock and stacked it.  It also has some shimmer on it.  I stamped the sentiment underneath it and lastly added some colorful crystals.
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our May guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  All About You (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, black, Ms. Sparkle (Rainbow)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Big U die (SSS), stitched rectangle die (MFT), crystal, spectrum noir shimmer, craft foam 


6 comments:

evafromca said...

What a super happy card..love that patterned paper and the black bold greetings!!

Nancy said...

So glad your new die got some use! The polka dotted paper makes a great background! Great bold card!! Hope you are enjoying your travels!!

Ina G said...

Boldly bright and beautiful Lisa. Love the touches of bling!

Bobby said...

I love the sentiment, Lisa. A great compliment for anyone. The polka dot paper is so festive and perfect with the bold letters.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! Love the dotted bg too.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love this fun, colorful creation! The polka dot piece is perfect paired up with the big bold letters. The addition of the crystals is perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin