Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge - Day 6

This is Day 6 of the The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge over at the Daily Marker.  I'm entering this card for the challenge.  I colored this image according to a picture I took of it at a stamp show because I would not even begin to know to color it without an example!  I cut out the left side of the image and mounted it on a red panel.  The geraniums were covered in star dust stickles and look so pretty and sparkly.  The sentiment was die cut three times from black cardstock and stacked.  I added the black hearts and also added the stickles to them.  It was so relaxing coloring this image.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps: Geraniums (Northwoods)
Paper:  Recollections white, x-press it blending card, red and black cardstock
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories:  Wonderful words: thank you (PTI), heart sequins, star dust stickles, craft foam 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin