Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving - Gobble, Gobble!

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!  I hope your day is filled with delicious food, family, friends, and football!  I'm sharing some Thanksgiving cards and table decorations today.
 
First up are these cuties.  I made NINE of these!  Let's say I was thankful for my Gemini Junior!  Each feather had to be die cut four times for each one, the hat is made from three pieces, and that little red gobbler thing?  SO TINY!   But it was fun and worth it!  They are filled with peanut M&Ms.  (My hubby said my nephew will eat the M&Ms and throw this cute turkey away!  NOOOOO!!!)  These are made with the Tiny Gift Box and Peacock and Turkey Add On dies from Lawn Fawn.  I'm going to add banners with everyone's name on them so they know where to sit at my table.  I'm also thinking they need cheeks.  I have to add those!

I colored this image a while ago and it was supposed to be for a JUGs challenge, but I forgot about it!  So I made it into a Thanksgiving card for a good friend.  This is an Impression Obsession stamp and I colored it with copic markers.  I added a piece of barn wood pattern paper to the card base to make it look more rustic.
 
The design on this card was made with a Concord & 9th turnabout stamp a while ago.  I made about ten of these one day in different colors.  I was having so much fun trying out different color combinations that day!  I thought this was perfect for a Thanksgiving themed card.
 
That's it!  I hope you have a great day!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe Card #1
Paper:  Kraft, yellow, orange, brown, red, pink
Accessories:  Tiny gift box die and peacock and turkey add on dies (Lawn Fawn)
 
Recipe Card #2
Stamps:  Impression Obsession, Fall Fox (Sugar Pea)
Paper: X-Press It, recollections white, pattern paper (?)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, copic markers, Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle die (MFT), crystals, craft foam
 
Recipe Card #3
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (Concord & 9th), Fall Fox (Sugar Pea)
Paper:  Recollections white, brown
Ink:  Sand castle, mandarin spice, over coffee, icing on the cake (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  MISTI, crystals, stitched rectangle die (MFT), craft foam
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin