Saturday, July 4, 2020

Just Us Girls #543 - Word Week

Hi friends!  Happy 4th of July to my American friends!  I hope you have a safe and happy day!
 
It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and Carol has chosen the word RAINBOW.
 
I chose to use rainbow colors with the party pinwheel stencils.  This is such a cool set of stencils!  So easy to create some fun party pinwheels that can accommodate many different color combinations.  I placed a sequin in the center of some of them.  The sentiment die is one that I just received.  I die cut it three times from black cardstock and adhered them together.  I added some shimmer to that.  The main panel was die cut with a crimped frame die.  I love the fun rainbow colors with that black sentiment. 
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and welcome our July guest, Trina, on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Paper:  Recollections white, black
Ink:  Worn lipstick, candied apple, ripe persimmon, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, tumbled glass, peacock feathers, shaded lilac, wilted violet, seedless preserves
Accessories:  Party pinwheel stencils (The Greetery), crimped frame die (The Greetery), sending you die (PTI), sequins, spectrum noir shimmer, craft foam 


4 comments:

cm said...

These pretty pinwheels are stencils? Oh my stars! Love what you've done with them! Such a fabulous, smile-making card!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

I have been seeing these pinwheels a bunch on IG and haven't been as intrigued as I am now. Great job once again Lisa!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you inked those pinwheels in the rainbow colors! Beautiful stencil work doing them two toned. I love the design with them cascading down the left side of the card and that big, bold sentiment is fabulous!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous and colourful Lisa. You showed off those rainbow colours beautifully. Awesome sentiment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin