Saturday, August 21, 2021

Just Us Girls #598 - Color Week

Hi friends!  It's Color Week over at Just Us Girls, and Carol has chosen a summery combo of yellow, pink and green.
 

I immediately think of flowers when green is included in a color combo, and I have so many of these beautiful stamp/stencil/die sets from Pink Fresh Studio so I have to go there.  I chose this newer Happy Blooms Floral set, using various Distress Oxide inks in the challenge colors.  There are two groups of flowers in this set (I die cut them two more times from scrap cardstock to stack for dimenson).  I arranged them to look like one on this mini slimline card.  Before I adhered them on the white scalloped die cut, I blended some yellow ink on it for more color.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment, added crystals and shimmer.

You can see more from the JUGS design team and our August guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Happy Blooms Floral (Pink Fresh); Opposites Attract (Greetery)
Paper:  Recollections white, desert storm
Ink:  Versafine onyx black; squeezed lemonade, wild honey, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, crushed olive, peeled paint distress oxides
Accessories:  Happy Blooms Floral die (PFS), Opposites Attract (Greetery), mini slimline card die (Trinity), crystals, shimmer


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! I just love the shaped sentiment

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... Fun! Fun! Fun! I often forget "just a note" as a sentiment... it is really versatile.

Nancy said...

I don't have this stencil and die set,YET! Such a pretty card Lisa!

Macimbalo said...

Such a gorgeous card, love how you used the PFS goodies to create this! So lovely!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! Awesome flowers and so perfect in the colors for this week. Love the soft yellow blending behind them as well.

cm said...

Ooohhhh! Such a pretty floral arrangement, Lisa! I'm happy this week's palette fit one of your PFS stencils! LOVE this!
hugs~carol

Nora Noll said...

Such a pretty card!! I LOVE your layering!!!

Bobby said...

I love how you filled the mini slim line with your lovely flowers, Lisa.

Ina G said...

Gorgeous floral stamping Lisa. So lovely is this weeks soft colours. Nice scallop border and fabulous big sentiment.

Cécile RIBON said...

This is a gorgeous floral design, Lisa. You did a fabulous job putting all the flowers together as if it were just one stamp. Actually, I first thought you used a big bouquet stamp.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin