Saturday, May 21, 2022

Just Us Girls #633 - Color Week

 Hello!  It's Color Week over at Just Us Girls this week.  Bobby has chosen coral, blue, and tan.

I had this stencil on my desk and thought it would look good in the coral and blue colors.  After stenciling, I die cut it with a stitched rectangle.  I used the tan color for the flower and added a coral center and blue leaves.  The sentiment was die cut with the same coral and blue card stocks.  I added shimmer to the flower center and the sentiment.  I also added pearls in a tan color.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our May guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Paper:  White, coral, blue, tan
Ink:  Coral reef and blue jay (Pink Fresh)
Accessories:  Mod layering leaves stencil (SSS), Happy Birthday die (Creek Bank Creations), Upsy Daisy dies (MFT), pearls, shimmer



3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... absolutely loving that background!!!

Nancy said...

The background is super cool! So creative!

Ina G said...

Fabulous card Lisa. Such a great background and creative make.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin