Saturday, June 18, 2022

Just Us Girls #637 - Color Week

 Hello!  It's Color Week at Just Us Girls, and Elizabeth has chosen this primary color combo with an additional color of you choice.  This should be fun!

These new products were sitting on my desk, so I put them to work!  I started by using the four layering stencils to create the garden gloves in the three colors and added the green.  Then I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I sponged the same blue and red inks onto a scrap piece of white card stock so I could die cut the accent pieces on the gloves and have it match.  The fog mat piece was created using a leaves piercing cover plate.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink and die cut with a coordinating die.  I added red pearls to finish it off.

You can see more from our JUGs design team and June guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Just a Hello Floral (Pink Fresh)
Paper:  White, fog
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, sunshine, summer shower, berrylicious, grassy knoll
Accessories:  Garden Gear Gloves die and stencil (The Greetery), Swirling Leaves Pierced cover plate (Honey Bee), pearls


5 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... I love your sweet gardening gloves! What a fun set. Atop the pierced leaf background is perfect!

Carol said...

Love your colorful, flowery gardening gloves and the leafy pierced background! I just bought a friend some gloves like these and this would have been the perfect card for her garden themed gift! Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty sure my grandmother had these gloves lol. Great use of the colors

Bobby said...

Those gloves are so cute, Lisa. I often make my own colored paper to match. It's so easy to do to get the color you want.

Lisa Elton said...

I wouldn't mind doing yard work in pretty gloves like these! This is delightful, Lisa!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin