Saturday, February 18, 2023

Just Us Girls #667 - Photo or Moodboard Week

Hi friends!  Just Us Girls has a new challenge this week that we are calling Photo or Moodboard Week.  You can see the Moodboard below that our hostess, Vicki, chose.

I looked at that moodboard and saw the yellow and purple colors as well as the several roses.  So I pulled out this rose set from Pink Fresh that has a stamp set, stencil set and die in the collection.  I started with the layering stencils (there are 5 of them) and used two colors for each of the roses and the leaves.  I then used the stamp to stamp the black outline and the die to cut it out.  I also die cut it two more times to stack for dimension.  Shimmer was added for some shine to the roses.  I used another stencil to ink up the plain background with yellow ink.  I stamped the sentiment and added crystals to finish it off.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our February guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Stamps:  Garden Roses (Pink Fresh), It's All You (Gina K)
Paper:  White
Ink:  Versafine onxy black; lemon whip, sweet mustard, soft lilac, candy violet, mint, olive (PF)
Accessories:  Garden Roses stencils and die (PF), large grid stencil (MFT), crystals, shimmer

 

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty inspired card!

Carol said...

You have so many layers the more I look at your pretty floral card Lisa! I need to check out the layered stencils because I thought you colored yours with markers...great card idea taken from this moodboard!!!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa...just beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Your roses are pretty and I like the soft background! Wonderful card, Lisa!

Nancy said...

Lisa, You know I love flower stencils and this one may have to be added to my stash. I love the soft checkered background too. Great inspired card. Enjoy your Sunday!

Bobby said...

I'm glad that set had a die to cut the beautiful flowers because I really love that stenciled background with them, Lisa.

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Love the soft tones in the background and on those beautiful blooms.

cm said...

What more to say other than gorgeous! Swooning over your flowers, the design, the background stenciling...
hugs~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your roses are gorgeous! Love the shading on them and so surprised this was layering stencils! Love the softly stenciled background, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin