Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stamp Club Cards

This is one of the cards we'll be doing tomorrow at my stamp club. I cased this card from Mary Fish's blog. I wanted a softer look, so I changed the colors. The *egg* is actually the balloon from Birthday Whimsy, one of the free sets from SU's sale-a-bration catalog. It's cut in half with the zig-zag scissors. Isn't that a great idea? I thought so! I colored the stamps with markers. Mary did that and also used the Versamarker to emboss the image. I didn't do that because I thought it would be too much for 10 girls to do...too involved! But check out her blog to see how to emboss with SU markers. The colors in real life don't look as bright as they do in the picture. They really do look nice together!
Thanks for stopping by!



Recipe
Stamps: Merci, Birthday Whimsy, All Holidays
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Gable Green, Lavendar Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Same as the paper
Accessories: Scallop punch, photo corner punch, cuttlebug and folders, zig-zag scissors, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin