Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Day - Pull Tab Up

Happy February everyone!  I cannot believe how fast time is flying by!  The first of the month means another release from My Time Made Easy!  We have many new products!  We have two new templates that are similar, yet different.  You'll see what I mean when you take a peek at the design team's blogs.  We also have two new digital stamp sets and two new digital paper packs.  There are some cute new cut files in this release as well. 

Here's my complete gift set.   (The bottle of lotion is a small one...I have it sitting on something so it can be seen.  It definitely fits inside this box.)  This box is called Pull Tab Up:  Square.  This template is obviously square.  The other is octagonal.  Really cute!
Here's an up close look at the template.  I cut it out of Pink Pirouette cardstock, scored it, and put it together.  Very easy template to assemble!  On the front of the box, I added a little scene using the new digital stamp sets:  Wind 'Em Up and Wound Sentiments and colored them with copics to sort of mimic the birds in the paper. 
You can see the paper I used here.  This is one of the patterns from Wind My Girly Gears digital paper.  I added a bow on top to close it up and a pink corduroy button tied with the ribbon.
The card uses the same paper and a sentiment from Wound Sentiments.  I used the same buttons and ribbons to finish it off.  Lovin' all the pink!  Such a girlie gift set, for sure!
The card was created using this sketch from Clean and Simple.
To see more of this release, stop by the following blogs.  You won't be disappointed!


On another note, the MTME team is expanding!  We are seeking new members for our team.  Check out the details on the MTME blog here and you can find it on our Facebook page too! 

Also, make sure you stop by the MTME Gallery to see more inspiration using MTME products.  Thanks for stopping by! 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin