Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pretty Palette #60

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  We are at our cabin with our family today relaxing, eating, relaxing, eating!  LOL!!  I'm sure we are having fun!  I hope you are enjoying your day!

Today I have a new Pretty Palette color challenge.  I kinda like this color combo!

I have been in love with this image from the recently released Dad's Day to Relax digital stamp set from My Time Made Easy from the first time I saw it!   I've always loved VW Beetles, and this orange one reminds me of my first car.  It was an orange Camaro!  I loved that car, but got lots of ribbing because it was orange.  I love orange!  Anyway, back to the card.  I colored the car with copics and added Crystal Effects to the windows.  The paper is Basic Grey's Marakesh.  The ribbon is from my stash of ribbon.  I think it came from AC Moore.

I used this sketch from Card Patterns.  Great sketch!

You can see more samples using this color combination from our design team at these blogs.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lesley said...

So, so cute Lisa!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin