Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Think You're Awesome!

Hello friends!  My niece Maria is celebrating her 18th birthday today (her birthday is actually tomorrow, but the celebration is today!), and I wanted to make her a special card for this special day, Maria is a special girl.  She is in her first year of pre-med at the University of Buffalo.  She is very dedicated and a strong and level-headed young girl.  I so hope she can make it through all this education needed to be an anethesiologist.  I know she will try her hardest to make it!
 
So I created a fun card mixed with a bunch of different patterns.  The products are all PTI except for the pattern paper and cardstock.  The dp is from Bo Bunny's Hellow Sunshine collection and the cardstock from SU.  I started by cutting out the green frame using the Fabulous Frames die. Then I stamped the herrigbone pattern from Fabulous Frames on white cardstock with Cameo Coral ink.  The sentiment is from the We Go Together stamp set.  I think that one says it all!  Then I cut the bubble paper into a flag shape and die cut the numbers from Calypso Coral paper using the By the Numbers dies.  Another die from Fabulous Frames was used to cut the banner.  The sentiment is from Simple Little Things stamped in Cameo Coral. 

Here's the inside.  Another flag and the sentiment stamped in Cameo Coral from Signature Greetings II.
 
 And here is my sweet niece Maria.  Happy 18th birthday!

 Thanks for stopping by! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW gorgeous card love the design and the colours are fabulous she will love it. Caroline xxx

Lynn said...

Your niece's card is so fun...love the bright cheery colors! She is gorgeous too!!

diane zechman said...

great card...what a nice sentiment! And your neice is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin