Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Hello again!  Today is the last post for this month's My Time Made Easy release.  Have you seen the new products?  Take a peek at them here.  Today the entire design team is posting our annual Year in Review where we use previously released products.  I wanted to make a little treat box for my mom.  She fell at my house on Thanksgiving and broke her hip.  She had a hip replacement and is at a rehab center for a while.  We saw a commercial for Mounds candy and she commented on how she liked them, so I thought I'd make a little box to put some in.  (Of course, I forgot to buy them today!  I'll have to buy them tomorrow before I go see her.)   I ended up making two!
 
 So I first thought I'd use the Paper Bag cut file. I printed this beautiful paper from Tis the Season digital paper pack on cardstock and then cut out the bag. It was a little too small, so on to project #2.

I love this Tricky Treat Tote template.  It's really a huge bag!  But I wanted something smaller, so I reduced it 50% and got this!  I cut it out of SU's Poppy Parade cardstock and decorated it with the same paper.  This was a much better size for what I needed.  I may use the other for favors at my Christmas Eve dinner.  I decorated it simply with some red velvet ribbon, Prima poinsettias with a green glitter dot in the center, and some leaves made from this fabulous glittery paper I got at A.C. Moore.

Aren't they lovely?  Check out what the rest of the design team created at these blogs.
 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Caroline said...

These are so beautiful I love the colour and design. Caroline xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin