Friday, March 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy Release Day - Spring Has Sprung!

Happy March!  We are getting so close to Spring!  And because it's the first day of March, My Time Made Easy has a new release!  We have two new templates, a new cut file, some really cute digi images, and new digital paper!  You can see all the new products here.
 
Today I'm using the new Display template.  It's a really cute template that comes with decorative pieces that can make this template into a frog!  So cute!  I'm using it as a container for these cute chocolate guys.  I cut the template from Night of Navy cardstock to match the new Spring Has Sprung digital paper pack.  The top label is from the Fabulous Frames cut file and the bunny is from the Some Punny Easter digital stamp set.  I added a button for his cute tail!
 
I had some paper left over, so I made a card to match.  I used the same elements from the template.  The sentiment is from Sentimental Occasions acrylic stamp set, and the flowers are from Sensational Stems acrylic stamp set.  I added another cute bunny!

This was the best photo I could get of the template and card.  Cute gift set for Easter!


We have some news happening over at My Time Made Easy.  Tina Hale has stepped down as design team member, and while she couldn't be replaced, we decided to add more designers to our team.  Please welcome the following designers.
 
 
Also please visit these blogs to see more design work from this month's release.
 
 
We also have a giveaway going on!  Check out this post for more information.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Noreen said...

That's such a pretty shade of blue.. and it goes well with chocolate. Actually, everything goes well with chocolate!

Mary said...

Adorable! And the chocolate looks yummy this morning. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Lauren Meader said...

OH! I love how you used the bunny silhouette! What a great idea. The paper/colors are awesome and I could chomp the chocolate heads off those yummy treats! LOL! Love this Lisa :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin