Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some Mother's Day Cards

Hi all!  I forgot to post these Mother's Day cards I feverishly made last Friday for my mom and MIL. This one was for my MIL.  I made easel cards because she likes them.  She always complains that my cards are too heavy and fall down all the time!  So these are the perfect fix for that!  The stamps used on both cards are from the Motherly Love set from Flourishes.

This one was for my mom.  She loves yellow and I like it paired with the blue.  I used two different paper packs for these and don't remember which ones are which.  I think the first one is from Pebbles Family Ties line.  The second is Authentique's Lively.  

I used Verve's sketch for both cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy said...

These easel cards are beautiful! I am sure they loved them very much! I am partial to yellow too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin