Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Time Out Challenge #1 - Another Dancing in the Rain Card

***I messed up my dates.  This wasn't supposed to post until tomorrow (Thursday)!  So you won't see the Time Out blog post until then.  My apologies!  But enjoy anyway!  :-) ***
 
Hi everyone!  The new Time Out Challenge is in it's second week of the Dancing in the Rain challenge, and I thought I'd share another card that fits this challenge.  I made it eons ago, but I didn't have time to make another and I always loved it so I thought I'd share it with you.
 
This is a stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps, but I think it only comes in a digital format now.  It's called Emma Fairy.  It's colored with copic markers, which I really don't do much of anymore.  I really need to get back to that!  I think the paper is Basic Grey. 

Some of the girls have posted new cards for the challenge too.  Stop by the Time Out blog to see them and play along.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Too cute...love that sweet little image and your fabulous coloring.

sandie said...

Hi Lisa,

I adore this cute image and the rain hitting the umbrella is perfect x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin