Sunday, October 5, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #45 - Layer It Up!

 Happy Sunday!  I have another Christmas card to share for the Christmas Card Challenge.  This week we are layering it up!  We want you to make a card with lots of dimension/layers. 
 
Here's mine.  I started with this great new stamp set from PTI.  The tree is actually three different layers.  The base, the pines, and then the stars.  Then I layered two different pattern papers together and the Christmas die cut on top of that.  Banners were added and a button on top of that.  Is that enough layers/dimension for ya?
 
I used the sketch from Retro Sketches.
 
You can see more from the designers on the Christmas Card Challenge blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  O'Tannebaum, Wet Paint Holiday (pti0
Paper:  Kraft, vintage cream, riding hood red, Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Riding hood red, always artichoke, Memento rich cocoa, Delicata gold
Accessories:  Wet Paint die (PTI), banner trio die (WP9), scallop border punch, button, twine

Photobucket

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Beautiful layers Lisa, and a lovely touch with the embellishing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Gerrina said...

What a beautiful warm Christmascard! Reminds me a little bit of scandinavian paterns... Hugs, Gerrina

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness...this little tree is going to have me running to PTI with my credit card out! Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin