Saturday, July 18, 2015

Just Us Girls #302 - Color Week

Hi all!  We have a color challenge over at Just Us Girls and it is a summer goodie!  Sharyn chose these fun colors and boy did I have fun with them!  You only have to use three of the 5 colors.
 
I chose to use all 5 colors.  I used some new products I had on my table.  I used the bokeh lights stencils (there are three in the set) for my background.  I stenciled the smaller dots in pink, the middle dots in orange, and the large dots in yellow.  (I love this stencil...I think it's going to get lots of use!)  Then I die cut the tag in bright green and the flowers and sentiment in turquoise.  There are the 5 colors!  I added some sequins to the flowers and Wink of Stella shimmer to the sentiment and tag.  The main panel is popped up on fun foam.
 
You can see more from the design team and our guest on these blogs.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

 Recipe
Paper:  Recollections white, tempting turquoise, green galore
Ink:  Daffodil delight, only orange, pixie pink
Accessories:  Bokeh lights stencil (SSS), Big hugs die (PTI), Garden stems tag (SSS), sequins, fun foam
 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great card and use of challenge colors. I love the stenciled circles...beautiful design!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the dot usage!!

Chris Dring said...

Your card ROCKS!! Love the stenciled circles and that is a cool tag!

Nancy said...

Love the graphic vibe to your card Lisa! Well done! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Ina G said...

Haven't we all had fun with those fabulous colours this week. This card is awesome. Love the dies stamps and colours just all blend in beautifully.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This design is awesome! I love the Bokeh dots, I thought they were stamped on first look until I read your post. Very cool flower/tag die, too. You really rocked this challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin