Saturday, December 5, 2015

Just Us Girls #322 - Word Week

Hi friends!  It's getting closer and closer to that date and Ina chose a word for our Just Us Girls Word Week that will help us get those cards done...Merry!
 
 I saw this post on the Craftsy blog for a One Sheet Wonder technique, so I thought I'd try it.  This is one of those cards.  (I'll post the others later).  Once you cut the 12" x 12" paper, you should be able to make 14 cards!  I had this paper from Michael's I think.  I just love the plaid!  The "merry" was die cut four times and stacked.  I stamped the "Christmas" using my Misti then adhered the die cut above it on the white panel.  I added sequins for some sparkle.
 
You can see more inspiration from the JUGs design team on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Polka Dot Parade #9 (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, real red, Paper Studio dp
Ink:  Real red
Accessories:  Winter Words die (Reverse Confetti), sequins


Photobucket

9 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love, love, love this! The plaid is so pretty. I just ordered the "merry" and it should be here today....love the font! Beautiful card!

Maria said...

What a fun plaid! Love it Lisa! Great job.

Ina G said...

Oh Lisa I love that tartan background. Sure going to case this for next year. Super simple and perfect for posting. Love it!

Gerrina said...

Such a great card again! Love that tartan BG! It makes such a warm card! Such a pitty that we don't use the "merry"-word; maby I will do an english-version later this week, but I am allmost done with all the christmascards...(jippie!!) Enjoy the sunday! Hugs, Gerrina

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

I've been checking out and pinning some one sheet wonders, Lisa. Great design and use of this one. Your Tartan is so festive.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card - that plaid is amazing

Nancy said...

Love the plaid paper! Super job!

Chris Dring said...

That is some fabulous plaid paper! Thanks for that link, I may have to try that out too! Gorgeous card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that bold plaid background on this awesome design! I love that die cut, also, great font.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin