Sunday, February 21, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #160

Happy Sunday!   Well, today is the last day of my vacation...it's back to work tomorrow.  I've had fun creating cards almost every day this week, though!  Today I'm sharing a card with a couple of new stamps.  I inked up the distressed stripes background stamp in three colors to get the ombre effect.  I masked off a couple of stripes so I had a place for the sentiment.  That piece was too big, so I cut it down and added the black stripe.  I stamped and die cut the balloon image and colored it with copics.  That piece was added with dimensional tape.  The card base was impressed with an impression plate (I think it's a canvas plate).  I added enamel dots and there's Wink of Stella on the balloon. 
 
I used this week's CAS(E) this Sketch for my layout.  I veered slightly from the sketch...it's similar to my card from yesterday, but the main panel follows the layout.   I hope they don't throw out my entry!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Party Animals (Avery Elle), Distressed Stripes (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, black
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, daffodil delight, apricot appeal, tangerine tango, copic markers
Accessories:  Party Animal dies (Avery Elle), enamel dots, Wink of Stella, craft foam
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gerrina said...

This one looks so "light" even with all the stripes! Hope you have all the energy back to start tomorrow, but enjoy the sunday!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin