Saturday, September 17, 2016

Just Us Girls #361 - Color Week

Hi everyone!  Just Us Girls has a great color combination for the Color Week challenge.
 
I wanted to do something cute with these colors.  I love these little monsters!  I stamped them with yellow and red inks and added their faces with black ink.  Then I die cut the windows and set them inside. The sentiment was die cut four times and stacked.  I put some shimmer on it and glossy accents.  Sequins finished it off. 
 
You can see more inspiration from the JUGs DT and our guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Monster Love
Paper:  Recollections white, Bitty Dot Basics
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, dandelion (Memento Luxe), real red
Accessories:  Monster Love dies (MFT), stitched triple peek-a-boo window (MFT), wet paint die (PTI), sequins, glossy accents, Spectrum Noir crystal clear shimmer

Photobucket

9 comments:

Nancy said...

This card is super cute! Love the dotted background paired with those monster faces!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I adore this card. I'm just smiling so big right now, those little monsters are THE BEST!!! Great take on the challenge, well done!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Super cute card! Your little monsters are adorable! Great use of the challenge colors.

Bobby said...

I love those darling monsters peeking through the windows, Lisa. Such a cute card.

Ina G said...

Can't help but love those monsters. Would make anyone smile. Super cute card Lisa.

Maria said...

How super cute are these guys! Great job using the colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This instantly put a smile on my face! I just love those little monsters peeking out of the windows. That polka dot background really makes them stand out.

Chris Dring said...

This card just makes me smile! What an adorable card! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin