Monday, October 1, 2018

Hello Autumn - CAS(E) this Sketch #291

Hello Autumn!  It's getting a bit cooler here, and my summer flowers are starting to fade.  I have to swap them out for some fall mums.  I love autumn.  It's my favorite time of the year! 
 
I also love leaf stamps. I have several, and this one is a new layering one.  There are four different layers for each of the leaves, and three for the acorns.  It's a Catherine Pooler stamp set and I used inks from her line as well.  The main panel was die cut with a stitched rectangle, then I used a frame die that cuts this skinny little frame from the main panel.  I used the same die on some rust color glitter paper and inlaid it into the main panel.  There's some shimmer on the top leaf also.
 
I used the current layout from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I just noticed my sentiment is misplaced. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Hello Autumn (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Recollections white, glitter paper (SSS)
Ink:  Bellini, sand castle, over coffee, icing on the cake, tiara, tiki torch, orange twist, mandarin spice
Accessories:  Hello Autumn dies (CP), stitched rectangle die (MFT), Frames die (SSS), spectrum noir shimmer, dimensionals 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin