Thursday, August 27, 2020

Time Out #169 - Theme Challenge

Hi friends!  The new Time Out challenge is our theme challenge.  The theme is SEASON, which can be interpreted any way you want!
 
 I went the traditional way...seasons of the year.  Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and made tags.  I've had these seasonal wreath stamps from Taylored Expressions forever.  In fact, they were in my purge box because I've never used them and I've had them so long.  But they are so pretty, I had to pull them out and use them.  All of the tags were created similarly.  The tags were die cut from white cardstock and ink was blended onto them.  On the tops of the tags, I added matching pattern paper.  All the wreaths were stamped with black ink, colored with copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die.  A sentiment representing the season was stamped below the wreath.  Ribbon, twine and crystals finished them off. 
 
This one is a Valentine's wreath and represents Spring. 

Summer is represented with this strawberry wreath.

This one represents my favorite season...Fall.

 And finally Winter is represented with this Christmas wreath.
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 Recipe
Stamps:  Wreath of Love, Strawberry Wreath, Autumn Wreath, Wreath of Joy (all Taylored Expressions)
Paper:  Recollections white, various pattern paper
Ink:  Amalgam ink, copic markers, various distress oxide inks
Accessories:  Seasonal wreath die (TE), Treat tag die (MFT), ribbon, twine, crystals, dimensionals


2 comments:

sandie said...

oh my goodness Lisa you are always so creative with these challenges and to find them in your stash!! I love how you adapted them all to the different seasons. I especially like the way you used the background, ribbons and top paper to match the time of year-superb-have to say my fav is the first-full of love...it must be the gorgeous pink and superb colouring. I am with you on Fall/Autumn....as we say here-love this season!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

These are so wonderful, Lisa. So glad that you rescued them from the purge pile. They are so sweet. Your inking and coloring are lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin