Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all those celebrate this holy holiday!

I made so many cards again this year, however this was the only one I remembered to take a picture of before putting them in envelopes and sending them off to friends and family.  I used the Honey Bee lily die set for the flowers and leaves.  I die cut the flower from two different colors of peach and the leaves from two different green hues.  I die cut a white panel with a stitched rectangle and stenciled it with pale yellow ink.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment and added it with dimensional adhesives.  I added crystals and shimmer spritz for some sparkle. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Easter Buddies (Honey Bee)
Paper:  Recollections white, peach, green
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, scattered straw distress oxide
Accessories:  Easter Lily dies (Honey Bee), stitched rectangle (MFT), Harleen stencil (Winnie & Walter), crystals, shimmer spritz, dimensionals



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin