Monday, March 2, 2009

Here Comes Henry!

Isn't this little guy just the cutest thing? I bought a bunch of stamps from 7 Kids College Fund and they just came in today. This one is called Henry Celebrating Mouse. I had to look up his name because it wasn't on the package and then I realized why I purchased him...my dad's name was Henry, so I had to have him!

I followed Katharina's sketch from the Whiff of Joy Challenges blog. It was such an easy sketch to follow and I love the results!

The dp is from DCWV called Animal Crackers. It's a very sturdy dp and the vertical circle piece is glittery. I colored Henry with copic markers and added some stickles. I just love sparkle and shine on cards and use them whenever fitting. I have a closeup of Henry below so you can see the sparkle a little better.


Well, I'm just lovin' Henry and his cute little grin! Thanks for stopping by and all your comments! Remember to stop by the Copics Colour Challenge blog on Wednesday to see challenge #3 and what the DT girls have to share! Have a great week!
Recipe
Stamps: Henry Celebrating Mouse (Whiff of Joy); Limitless Labels (PTI)
Paper: PTI white, DCWV Animal Crackers
Ink: Adirondack black
Copic Markers: YG06, 11; Y08, 15, 17; YR07; RV02, 04; R20, 29; W-1,3,5
Accessories: Satin ribbon, primas, brad, circle punches, scallop border punch, stickles, paper piercer, dimensionals

7 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

so cute, Lisa! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lisa, this has to be the sweet card ever! Beautiful copic coloring on you image and what a fun layout to use!

Anonymous said...

ww Lisa, How cute is he. I absolutely love your creations....am thinking I need some stickles though lol

Shell

Naoual said...

Adorable card, great choice of colours! Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual

LeAnne said...

Very cute, how can anybody resist this little guy?

Paula's ponderings said...

He is so CUTE!!!!!! love the way you have coloured and stickled him!

Cheryl said...

Love him, Lisa! Great coloring and colors! Love the papers and the sketch! Henry is the perfect name for him!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin