Sunday, September 12, 2010

Secret Admirer

A while ago, Paper Makeup Stamps added a few more designers, so we decided to do a Secret Admirer exchange to get to know everyone better and welcome them to our family. We made a couple of cards and an altered item along with some other personalized gifts to send to our secret DT member. Look what I received from my secret DT, Bonnie Sharp. Of all the fab things in the box, I was immediately drawn to the ribbons. They are from Sharon Johnson's store and I was going to order some when this came in the mail! They are amazing! And all the paper and cards are beautiful. And that flower bag? So cute and it contained 3 packages of different Reese candy! Notice the past tense of contain? I ate one bag almost immediately, and the other two were taken to my classroom where I proceeded to eat another bag and I'm well on my way to eating the third! Hahaha!!! Thank you so much Bonnie! I love the gift!

I had Stephanie Zito as my secret DT member. She was so easy to create for because she just got a new puppy named Butterball. She also loves to cook, so I had another theme to work with. For Butterball, I created a doghouse using My Time Made Easy's Welcome Home template.
I reduced the template to 75% and cut off the chimney to create this cute dog house. I printed the Custom Construction Materials Color Me Pretty paper onto close to cocoa paper. The door to the house was created with the Home Improvement Coordinating Cuts cut file and was cut down to make it smaller.
The roof panels were created using Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers dp. Love the colors and the puppy prints.
These were the treats that were for Butterball. The bad of treats fit in the dog house, but the bone was a bit too big. Isn't that little puppy just so adorable? I snagged this picture from Stephanie's blog and added the bone brad, personalized with Butterball's name.

Now for Stephanie, I created this card using MTME's Gardener's Apron.
I used Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry dp for this pretty little apron. I added the pearls to make it much more feminine. Here's the inside.
And she said she loves kitchen gadgets, so I purchased a few and strung them together. I also got her a pack of the Nook and Pantry dp. I wanted to get the Max and Whiskers dp, but my LSS was out of it! Darn the luck!And guess what candy she said she likes too? You guessed it! Resse peanut butter cups! So she got some of those too! I had so much fun creating this gift for Stephanie! And I loved my gift from Bonnie! My two new Canadian friends! Thanks girls!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers girl! You made amazing goodies for Stephanie!! I love what Bonnie sent to you too! Looks like you had fun with this :)

Bonnie said...

What a cute project you made Lisa!! and so glad you like your "stuff"!!

Christi Flores said...

Look at all those goodies!!! What a lucky girl you are!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin