Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy - Release Day and Group Post

It's release day at My Time Made Easy and we have some fabulous new products for you this month! We have two new templates, two new stamp sets, and a new cut file. I made four cards using the new stamp sets called Bee-Loved and Bee-Loved Sentiments.Of course I had to use yellow and black for my color scheme! Both cards use the Bee-Loved and Bee-Loved Sentiments stamp sets and the My Bee-Loved cut file.
I added Diamond Stickles to the wings and they sparkle so nicely! Here's the same card using another sentiment. I used last week's Fall to Layout for both cards.Here is another card using a different Fall to Layout and the other bee image from Bee-Loved and matching cut file.And here's the same card with another sentiment. The design team has more wonderful projects for you, so make sure you stop by their blogs!












Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

these are all adorable...luv this set!

enjoy *~*

Judy said...

Wow those are all so cute...
Have a great Sunday.
Judy

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Really pretty, Lisa!!

AKiteFlier said...

These are beautiful Lisa - love the yellow/black (LOL) but great layouts and lovely set!

Anonymous said...

How fun! These are just awesome, and I love that ribbon!!

Monique said...

Squeal!! I love all these Bumble Bee's Lisa.. Perfect color combo, love the ribbon... so much fun :)!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable, love these!

Cheryl said...

Bee-autiful set of cards! Bright and pretty, unlike our weather!
Love this new set!
So fun seeing yoiu on Saturday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin