Friday, June 24, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Be Inspired

Hi everyone!  Today is Friday, which means it's time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge!  But first and foremost, it's my last day of school and summer vacation starts!  It's been a very long June and I'm ready for some rest, relaxation, and some stamping time!

This week's challenge is called Be Inspired.  MacKenzie has chosen a great picture for us to be inspired by.
The colors are fabulous, don't you think?  And you can take so much inspiration from it!  Here's what I did.

So as you can see, I took the colors and wreath from the inspiration picture.  I found this wreath in an old SU set called Glorious Garlands.  It's colored with SU markers in Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, and Tempting Turquoise.  I stamped the bow in Tempting Turquoise, cut it out, and pasted it on the wreath.  The dp is from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses and I paired it with Always Artichoke paper.  The banner piece was run through an embossing folder.  I added three glitter dots and stamped the sentiment in artichoke three times.   The sketch is from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

The CSAYL team has once again done a fab job with this inspiration challenge, so I hope you stop by the CSAYL blog.  If you play along, you could be chosen for a guest DT spot in July!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Such a pretty card Lisa. Thanks for sharing your lovely creations with us each week.

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty, Lisa!! Perfect take on the inspiration picture!

Crystal said...

Perfect take on the inspiration, and you rockd that sketch!! Beautiful card Lisa, have a great weekend!

cardsandacuppa said...

Love this card, it is perfect for both the challenges :-)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Alyssa S said...

So pretty! We always seem to think alike you and I ;o) Great minds and all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin