Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Calendar

Wow!  February 1st!  This month came awfully quick!  But that means it's time for another  calendar challenge with some of my friends.  I have been using Taylored Expressions calendars and I found that TE is sponsoring a calendar challenge over on SCS.  So I decided to use some TE stamps with my calendar as well.  I found a card in the TE gallery by Taylor using this set called Love Everywhere and I just fell in love with it.  So I sort of cased her card.  I love the dog in this set...reminds me of my Lizzie when she's playing.  Some of the hearts and the bench are up on dimensionals.  I also used some Star Dust Stickles to add some sparkle.  The sentiment and heart stamp around the "14" are from Verve.  The sets are Hundred Hearts and Sweet Valentine.  I love the red and chocolate.  Makes me think of red roses and delicious chocolates!
Here are the links to my friends who are also posting calendars this month.  Please stop by and leave them some love.



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this Lisa! Such a fabulous design!

Julie said...

This is super sweet! Love the scene you created here! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin