Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pretty Palette #46

Hello everyone!  Today is Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday...who are you rooting for?) and it's time for another Pretty Palette challenge!  This week we have some really fun colors!  They are based on the colors from the Pop Some Fun digital paper from My Time Made Easy.
I just love these colors and these papers, too!  I used the star paper and the teal paper for my card.  I also used the About to Pop digital stamp set for the ticket strip and the sentiments.  I thought these four sentiments said it all about a typical date night, don't you?  The ticket strip was colored in GIMP and cut using the Hot Ticket cut file.  Using Lauren's tutorial on how to combine digital stamps and coordinating cut files makes cutting these out super easy!  The ticket strip was folded before being glued onto the card for some texture.
I used this Clean and Simple sketch as inspiration for my card.  It's a little different and a little more busy than a CAS card should be, but I love it anyway!  I added some ribbon and glitter dots just because!
Stop by the following blogs to see more inspiration using these colors.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great day!
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin