Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pretty Palette #66

Hi everyone!  It's time for another Pretty Palette challenge.  I hope you like this week's colors. 

I found papers in the Basic Grey paper pad Sweet Threads that fit the bill perfectly.  And I also found a sketch yesterday that I loved on SCS.  So I made the card and posted it yesterday!  I just couldn't wait to post it there!   It was a perfect sketch to use some new MTME products!  I used the Birthday Banner Triangle cut file for the triangle and scallop triangle.  The image and sentiment are from the new Magical Birthday Wishes digital stamp set.   I actually used my new Silhouette Cameo to print and cut out the sentiment.  I tried to cut out the image, but it just didn't work.  I have to work on that!  But I printed the image on my computer and colored it with copic markers.  I added some star dust stickles to the cupcake and then fussy cut it out.  It's mounted on dimensionals.  I just love this card!

This is the great sketch from SCS that I used.
Please stop by these blogs to see what the design team created.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Lisa gorgeous card love the image and your layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Romaine said...

So sweet! I love it! A bit of sparkle is always a good thing! ;0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin