Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pretty Palette #66

Hi everyone!  It's time for another Pretty Palette challenge.  I hope you like this week's colors. 

I found papers in the Basic Grey paper pad Sweet Threads that fit the bill perfectly.  And I also found a sketch yesterday that I loved on SCS.  So I made the card and posted it yesterday!  I just couldn't wait to post it there!   It was a perfect sketch to use some new MTME products!  I used the Birthday Banner Triangle cut file for the triangle and scallop triangle.  The image and sentiment are from the new Magical Birthday Wishes digital stamp set.   I actually used my new Silhouette Cameo to print and cut out the sentiment.  I tried to cut out the image, but it just didn't work.  I have to work on that!  But I printed the image on my computer and colored it with copic markers.  I added some star dust stickles to the cupcake and then fussy cut it out.  It's mounted on dimensionals.  I just love this card!

This is the great sketch from SCS that I used.
Please stop by these blogs to see what the design team created.
Thanks for stopping by!


Caroline said...

Hi Lisa gorgeous card love the image and your layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Romaine said...

So sweet! I love it! A bit of sparkle is always a good thing! ;0)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin