Monday, June 3, 2013

My Final My Time Made Easy Post

Hi there friends!  Yesterday the My Time Made Easy design team posted their Year in Review projects and I thought we were posting today, so I goofed!  I also don't have a new project done because it was kind of a busy day yesterday (fun, but busy!).  So, I decided to post some of my favortie projects made over the last almost 3 years I've been on the team.  Why?  Well, this will be my last post as a MTME designer.  I felt it was time.  The new team Lauren has put together is fantastic, and I felt like it was the right time to leave.  So I'm going to leave you with some of my favorite projects.
 
Such a girlie-girl project.
Handbag and Sexy Soles templates; Bill Fold cut file

Made for my nephew!
It's in the Bag template

A slice of heaven!
Slice template

A jaw dropper the first time I saw this template!
Chair-ish You template

Why is this one of my favs?  Hint:  It's a box for wine!
Wine and Dine template

The colors were taken from my next favorite drink.  I still use this for the tea bags!
Tea Tabbed Box template

A castle fit for a princess!

Who wouldn't like a ride in this elegant coach?
Riding in Coach template

I saw an ad for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with a camoflauge lid.  Easy to recreate!
With All My Heart template

I love tiered cakes!  And this paper is my all-time favorite of all!
3-Tier template and Coffee Beans paper

I got inspiration for this from a picture of sailboats made out of fabric.
Bouncing Baby Buggy template (Yes it is!  The bottom is the buggy part!  Versatility at its best!)
 
I was so in love with this template!  I won't part with this one!
Round and Round template

So in love with this template, I made another!  This one I reluctantly gave away as a present!
Round and Round template
 
Are these adorably filled with spring?

Lauren out-did herself on this one!  Look at the details!
Made in the USA package


 I loved how this 3-tier Christmas stars came together!
 
Simply sweet!

And this was my very first project as a MTME designer.  I love dogs and thought this was Paw-fect!


As I was going through my gallery on MTME, there were so many more I could have included in this post, but it would go on forever!  I love these templates...that's what drew me to Lauren and her company.  I may not be a MTME designer anymore, but I will always go to her store to purchase these fabulous templates! 
 
Thanks to Lauren for giving me the chance to work with her creative genious and to the MTME girls for their kind words and fabulous designs! 
 
Thanks for stopping by everyone!
 

Photobucket


9 comments:

Marisa said...

You've done her proud, Lisa. Fabulous projects!!

Anonymous said...

Such fabulous, inspiring projects, Lisa. You'll be missed! All the best, Tracy:)

Lynn said...

Lisa, you've been an absolutely amazing designer for Lauren! Your projects are incredible as always and I'm sure Lauren will miss you!

Cheryl said...

Wow! Seeing so many amazing projects in one post is inspiring, to say the least! All are soooo beautiful!
You will certainly be missed on the MTME team!

Dawn said...

Amazing projects and your work is so inspiring. Will miss you!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren Meader said...

Oh Lisa this made me cry! You will be so missed. You were such a blessing to me and there are no words to express my thanks and heartfelt wishes to you. Lots of Love!!

Nancy said...

WOW...what gorgeous work you have done over those years Lisa! So glad you re-caped! Love each and every one of them! You are UBER talented!!!

Sara said...

What a FABULOUS farewell post!!!! I will miss you SOOO MUCH my dear lady!!! But I'm CERTAIN I will see you around the blog-o-sphere and the face-o-sphere. BIG HUGE HUGS to a woman that fits her name PERFECTLY!!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOW!!!!!! These are FABulous!! They are certainly going to miss you on there design team. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a blessed week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin