Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving and The Cutting Edge Challenge #15

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the United States!  I hope you have a great day with family and friends!
 
Today I'm playing in the final Cutting Edge challenge.  I've played in maybe one or two of these challenges before and I'm sorry to see them shut down.  I fell in love with this card.
 
I used a stitched diagonal die to die cut the pattern paper and the red and green papers.  I cut the red and green in half (allowing me to do another card below!).   I stamped the sentiment and the holly and berries in the corner and added some star dust stickles on them.

Since I had the halves of the green and red papers, I made another card.  I thought this design would make nice thank you cards.  I like to have some on hand to give to my students that are sweet enough to give me gifts around the holidays.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Merry Greetings (Mama Elephant), Thanks All Ways (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, riding hood red, wild wasabi, Christmas Cheer (Lilybee Designs)
Ink:  Wild wasabi, riding hood red
Accessories:  On the Diagonal die (Lil' Inkers), star dust stickles


Photobucket

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great take on the challenges! And as ever so good combined! Hugs, Gerrina

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love both cards that Christmas one is so fabulous hope u had a great turkey day!

Ina G said...

Fabulous cas cards.

Kay Miller said...

What beautiful cards! I love the papers you used! So glad you joined us at The Cutting Edge! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin