Thursday, May 12, 2016

Time Out #56 Reminder - CASE with a Twist

Hi everyone!  We are in week two over at the Time Out blog for our CASE with a Twist challenge.  I missed the first week of the challenge because I was sick and couldn't get a card done.  I don't like to work ahead (I know lots of you do), but I've always waited to do my cards a day or two before they are due.  It's just the way I roll!  And sometimes it gets me into trouble!
 
The GORGEOUS card we are CASE-ing is this one by Kay Miller.  I'm so crushing on all the cards she creates!  And this one is just amazing!  I'm so glad she shared this one with us!

I guess you can say that I pretty much cased her card exactly (I just loved this card!).  However, I changed up a few things like the images and I used vellum for the large leaves. I added some sequins and rounded one corner.  
 
You can see more from the Time Out team and our guest on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Beautiful Brushstrokes and Embroidered Blooms (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, gray, vellum
Ink:  Basic gray, pretty in pink, pixie pink
Accessories:  Beautiful brushstrokes dies ((PTI), pierced square frames (MFT), clustered leaves (SSS), sequins, dimensionals

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa. I love the vibrant pinks.

Anita in France said...

A beautiful CASE, Lisa ... the soft vellum leaves are a gorgeous touch! Hugs, Anita :)

Jill V said...

Fabulous CASE Lisa - those multi-layer stamped florals are so pretty and I love the vellum leaves!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin