Saturday, March 4, 2017

Just Us Girls #383 - Word Week

Hi everyone!  It's Word Week over at Just Us Girls and Bobby chose the word GEOMETRIC.
Fun word!  Lots of possibilities!
 
I've been going through my dies, and found this cute little goodie bag die from Lawn Fawn.  I used to use templates on my Silhouette to make all kinds of boxes.  I miss making them sometimes because they were so cute and fun to make.  So I die cut this cutie and sponged my new Oxide Distress ink on it through a geometric stencil.  Love those inks!  Once I stenciled it, I put it together.  I then decided to make it an Easter-themed bag by die cutting the bunny and stamping it with pink ink.  I also die cut the bunny's tail and added some liquid applique to it and heat it to make it fluffy.  Love the sentiment too!  I finished it off with some sequins and a bow.
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our March guest, Nancy, on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Polka Dot Parade (PTI), Carton Cuties (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Neenah solar white
Ink:  Party Dress (C. Pooler), cracked pistachio oxide distress
Accessories:  Goodie bag die (Lawn Fawn), Polka dot parade die (PTI), Banner trio die (WP9), Retro pattern stencil (Inkadinkadoo), sequins, liquid applique, dimensionals

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

So, so springy!! Can't wait to get my inks this afternoon! The goodie bag is adorable! What else can be said but cute, cute, cute!

Nancy said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!! I want those inks too! You always blow me away Lisa...week after week!

Ina G said...

Simply fabulous Lisa. Great take on the challenge this week and so nice to see something besides a card - so refreshing. Now I can see this goodie bag filled with chocolates - yummo!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the geometric shapes on the bag and that little bunny is so cute in the polka dots with his fluffy tail.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So adorable! Great Easter packaging~

Nance said...

Lisa, how adorable is this bag? Such a cute idea! I just ordered some oxide inks and can't wait to use them. Glad to be guesting with all of you girls, lots of talent on your team! Very inspiring!

Chris Dring said...

Awww! This is so adorable! Love that stencil you used and that bunny image is so cute!

Bobby said...

What a cute little bag, Lisa. That bunny is adorable and the fluffy tail is 'the living end'. lol

Judy Woodland said...

Cool, you got some Oxides. I have some on order over at Simon but have to wait until the end of the month. They were a pre-order...bleh!! LOVE your little bag, so nice to see something other than a card. Really cute little bunny there too, great take on the challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin