Saturday, May 6, 2017

Just Us Girls #392 - Word Week

Hi friends!  This week is Word Week over at Just Us Girls.  And with Mother's Day (here in the US) just around the corner, Maria chose the word "mother".
 
My card started late last night, and I had an urge to make one of these pop-up boxes.  I thought my mom and mother-in-law would like something different.  I used the die for the box from Lawn Fawn and the flowers and leaves from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment at the top of the box is from an old Flourishes stamp set and the sentiment at the front is an old Stampin' Up stamp.  I sprayed it with shimmer spritz for that great shimmer I love so much!

Here's a side view so you can see the outside of the box.  Sort of looks like a wood box, doesn't it?  I have to make more of these!
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our May guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Beautiful Blooms II and Turning a New Leaf (PTI), Motherly Love (Flourishes), sentiment (SU)
Paper:  Neenah solar white, regal rose, Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Versamark, butter bar, berry sorbet
Accessories:  Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die (Lawn Fawn), Beautiful Blooms II #1 and Turning a New Leaf dies (PTI), Stitched Butterflies (Lil' Inkers), white embossing powder, sequins, shimmer spritz




Photobucket

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome surprise box!

Bobby said...

That box was quite an undertaking, Lisa, but the results are fabulous. I'm sure the women in your life will love them.

Ina G said...

Stunning! Amazingly beautiful Lisa. What a fabulous Mother gift.

Nancy said...

This is fabulous! Your choice of papers and colors is great! They will love these!

Judy Woodland said...

How adorable and creative. I love your patterned papers and those beautiful flowers. The recipients will be so happy to get these. Just beautiful!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh this is is amazing! Love love that pop up box! It's going to go over so well! Great job.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This just blows me away! What an amazing creation and so full of love. Love the combination of colors and patterns.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin